Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour in Daytona Beach
Dolphin & Manatee Tour 10:30
Dolphin & Manatee Tour 12:30
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- It is recommended you wear comfortable attire that you don't mind getting a little wet. Water shoes are also recommend, but most people do go barefoot
- Near public transport
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- Your return location will be the same as your departure location
What you can expect
Meet your guide at the paddleboard site in Daytona Beach at your selected tour time. (The 8:30am and 10:30am tours are recommended as this is when the weather is normally the best and when dolphins and manatees are the most active).
Most people who take the tour have never tried paddle boarding, so every tour begins with a ground demonstration and lesson. There is a calm bay where everyone will have a chance to try out their paddleboards and get comfortable. If you still do not feel feel comfortable, there are kayaks on site that you can use instead.
Your adventure will begin with a circle around an island, where you'll pass under seven bridges, through a Yatch Club and alongside Yachts. Then go through small and large canals close to shore, in relatively shallow water. You will pass through areas that have high concentrations of manatees and dolphins.
Tours includes all gear required and concludes at the original departure point. The tour is approximately two hours long, however, please allow for three hours when scheduling as sometimes the itinerary can be lengthened depending on manatee sightings.
4.8 average out of 5 rating of 8 reviews
Sort reviews by
Best Deals on Things to Do
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals