Discovering Gozo - Full day tour including buffet lunch
Cleaning and safety practices
- Full day guided tour to Gozo including buffet lunch
- Visiting Ta Pinu basilica, Dwejra Bay, the Citadella
- Tour is in English, Italian, French, German and Spanish
- Includes lunch, ferry ticket and train ride to Cittadella
- Pick up and drop off to hotel is included
Discovering Gozo - All-inclusive Guided Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children under 5 go for free on the tour, but they would need to pay the Gozo Ferry Ticket directly at the port.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
What you can expect
Price includes full day tour with licensed guide, Gozo ferry ticket, Buffet Lunch, Trackless train ride to the Cittadella
After a twenty minute crossing, on setting foot in Gozo you will note that although both islands are similar in history and development, Gozo has a character entirely of its own. Gozo, which is a three hilled island, is greener and more picturesque than Malta.
During this tour you will visit The National Shrine of the Blessed Virgin of Ta' Pinu which is a Roman Catholic basilica and national shrine located 700 metres from the village of Gharb. You will then visit The Azure Window, a natural arch featuring a table-like rock over the sea. It is situated near two other famous landmarks - The Inland Sea & Dwejra Bay. A visit to the Crafts Centre is a must. There you will see stone works, marble, traditional food, local lace and many other items.
You will then visit Victoria which is the capital of Gozo. Victoria is the name given in 1897 by the British government on the occasion of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee, at the request of the Bishop of Malta, Mons. Sir Pietro Pace. However Gozitans still often refer to it by its old name, Rabat. The area around Victoria, situated on a hill near the centre of the island has been settled since Neolithic times. In the centre of Victoria lies The Cittadella, a historic fortified city.
Finally you will drive to Mgarr Port via Qala Belveder where breath-taking scenes can be enjoyed. You will then have a short ferry crossing back to Malta and will be dropped off at your hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
- Pick up in front of the hotel main entrance
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals