Darwin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Freedom to explore the entire city at your own pace
- Route includes Parap Markets, Aquascene & Crocosaurus Cove
- Discounts at many local attractions with your ticket
- No limit to the number of times you can hop on & off
- Immersion into Darwin's history with onboard commentary
1-Day, Classic Ticket in English
Audio guide in English. Includes a 1-day hop-on hop-off bus pass.
2 x Routes included in the ticket.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary.
- Buses depart every 60 minutes between 9.00am - 12.00pm, then every 90 minutes between 1.30pm - 3.00pm. Each loop lasts approximately 60–90 minutes.
- Hours of operation are 9 AM– 4.30 PM, with the last bus departing at 3:00 PM.
What you can expect
Rich in cultural heritage, known for its balmy weather, and boasting an eclectic dining scene, the laid-back city of Darwin is a visitor's delight. Explore the sights from atop a double-decker bus and set your own pace around the Northern Territory's biggest town.
This hop-on hop-off adventure hits all the top attractions, giving you plenty of time to explore sites like the Darwin Military Museum or get up close and personal with crocodiles in the Cage of Death at Crocosaurus Cove. Zip around the city, hopping on and off at your leisure to immerse yourself in Darwin's mix of frontier heritage and modern bustle.
At the Aquascene Fish Feeding at Doctors Gully, watch the tide bring in an array of gentle fish species and wade into the water to feed them bread. Wander around the SKYCITY Casino, shop for arts and crafts at the Mindil Beach Sunset Markets, and check out the pools, waterfalls, and tropical scenery of the Botanic Gardens.
Visit The Defence of Darwin Experience to discover Darwin's role during World War II, and check out the city's shopping, dining, and entertainment scene at the Parap Markets, Waterfront Precinct, and Fort Hill Wharf. Your pass lets you hop back on the bus as many times as you'd like, so be sure to keep it handy as you tour.
Route stops include:
- Tourist Information Centre
- Crocosaurus Cove
- Doctors Gully, Aquascene Fish Feeding
- Cullen Bay Jetty
- Casino, Mindil Markets, Botanic Gardens
- Museum and Art Gallery of Nothern Territory
- Military Museum – Defence of Darwin Experience
- Parap Markets
- Waterfront Precinct
- Fort Hill Wharf
We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures.
To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops.
Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Hand sanitiser provided
4.5 average out of 5 rating of 25 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals