Cruise to Albania from Corfu
4.0/54.0 out of 5
Our Cruise to Albania from Corfu is aimed at adventurous travellers seeking something out of the ordinary.
From the Port of Corfu, we follow the Albanian coast to the city port of Saranda. After a short coffee break in Saranda, a 20 km guided coach tour of the south coast’s virgin shores and scattered islands is available for those who want it. Leaving the mainland again, we pass small picturesque villages and endless fertile plains that lead to a great lake.
The highlight of your day will be a visit to Butrint – an UNESCO World Heritage site. Over the centuries, the ancient town had disappeared under layers of silt and vegetation.
In recent years, however, archaeologists have uncovered some of the finest working town remains in the Mediterranean. At the edge of the lake is the ancient city of Vouthrota.
Lunch is served upon your return to Saranda.
In the afternoon, there will be a walking tour of Saranda, after which we depart for Corfu.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Public transport options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- German: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Russian: Wednesday and Friday
- Italian: Thursday and Sunday
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Corfu Old Town (Pass by)
Port of Saranda
Butrint National Park
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Gear and equipment sanitised between use
Best Deals on Things to Do
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals