Corfu: Greek Cooking Class & Olive Oil Tasting
4.9/54.9 out of 5
- Shop at a vibant market for ingredients with your host
- Learn how to cook delicious Greek recipes with a chef
- Enjoy a delicious lunch together with a Greek family
- Walk in the ruins of our family olive press and in our olive grove.
- Enjoy olive oil tasting and learn everything about the"liquid yellow gold"
Cooking Class & Meal at a Local Family Home - Hotel Transfer
Book this option to get picked up and dropped off from hotels in the areas of Dassia, Gouvia, Ypsos, Kontokali, Barbati, Nissaki, Alepou, Corfu Town, Paleokastritsa, and Liapades.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- All required protective equipment is provided
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
What you can expect
Shop like a local at the fruit market, and prepare traditional Greek recipes with a cooking class. Then, feast on a delicious homemade lunch in an idyllic family environment.
Meet your local food expert at the Old Port and stroll through the narrow alleys to Corfu’s open market. Together with your host, buy organic products harvested from the Corfiot fields only hours before. Embrace the vibrant atmosphere, and feel the smell of fresh fish, vegetables, fruit, and herbs.
Next, stop by a local's deli shop to try the authentic feta cheese, and bread baked in an oven. Once ready with the supplies, the host will take you to a country home, where the chef will show you how to prepare and cook traditional Greek recipes using a wood oven. Enjoy some local delicacies as a welcome gift.
Either drive to the villa on your own or jump into the minivan (depending on the option you choose) and drive through the magnificent Corfiot countryside to reach the cooking class.
Decide if you prefer to participate “hands-on” or just watch the cooking preparation. Whichever your choice, spend a few relaxing hours as part of a Greek family. Just before lunch,a walk in the ruins of our family 200 years old olive press, in our olive grove, and an olive oil tasting is all you need to increase your apetite for a mouthwatering luch! After the cooking class ends, experience the unique Greek hospitality and atmosphere with a delicious meal and good company before driving or being transferred back to Corfu.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Masks provided
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals