What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Drivers must be 19 or older and hold a full, unrestricted & valid driving licence.
- Children ages 12–18 can accompany a driver as a passenger, but may not drive for double rider snowmobiles.
- Maximum combined total weight is 350 pounds (170 kg).
- If you have a heart condition, you should not participate.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- You do not need previous snowmobiling experience.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must purchase collision coverage at 26.25 CAD including taxes per driver.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
This tour is specifically designed for first time riders and families. We will introduce you to the sport of snowmobiling in a safe and exciting environment. Journey through the pristine Callaghan Valley to the historic NorthAir Goldmine site for a fabulous introduction to the backcountry. Follow wide, winding trails at a comfortable pace for beginners. Experience the perfect mix of easy riding and spectacular scenery.
- Duration: 3 hours (return)
- Ability: Beginner
- Minimum age to participate: 5yrs+
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals