Ba Na Hills Tour with Cable Car & Lunch from Da Nang/Hoi An
- Have fun at the Fantasy Park amusement park
- See the Golden Bridge, which TIME magazine voted in 2018
- Breath-taking views from the cable car up Nui Chua Mountain
- Impeccable vistas of the region from atop Nghinh Phong Peak
- Visit French's village and experience live performance
Departure from Da Nang
Live Commentary in English.
Departure from Hoi An
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
What you can expect
WHAT TO EXPECT
Arriving Danang without travelling to Ba Na Hills is really flawed! Join-in Bana Hill tour with us and spend a whole day to explore this impressive destination. You will have the opportunity to admire the majestic scenery around as the cable car gradually takes you to the top of the mountain. Up to Ba Na Hills, you can freely explore with more than 105 games at Fantasy Park amusement park without charge. Furthermore, the French village is an extremely ideal place for photo shoot and remember to spend time admiring the Golden Bridge, which TIME magazine voted in 2018 as one of the 100 best places in the world. Are you ready to start the Ba Na Hills tour that promises much surprise.
7:30 - 8:30:You will be picked up at hotel in Da Nang city (or Hoi An Ancient Town) and transfered to Ba Na Hill
9:00: Arrive Ba Na, then, you will be experienced with cable car from Suoi Mo station to the top of Ba Na. You have a chance to watch the natural beauty of Mo stream and Toc Tien waterfall.
Some famous attractions that tourists could not ignore in Ba Na hill:
- Golden Bridge, which is considered as a symbol of Da Nang with the impressive design
- L’Jardin area with many of the relics from the French: Tinh Tam garden, French stables, 100-year-old grapefruit tree, traces of ancient villas
- Linh Ung Pagoda, which you can contemplate Thich Ca Buddha with the height of 27 metre, visit Loc Uyen Park, Quan Am Cac.
11:30: From Debay Station, you will continue to conquer the second cable car to the top of Nui Chua - known as the “roof of the city”.
Have lunch in a scenic background
After finishing lunch, you will explore the Fantasy Park - one of the largest, modern & most attractive indoor games in Asia
Visit Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple (also known as Ba Chua Thuong Ngan), enjoy the panoramic view of Da Nang city and Danang Bay through misty mist in the romantic afternoon at the top of Ba Na
Take the cable car down the mountain
16:30 -17:00: Finish Ba Na Hill tour. You will be transferred to come back your hotel.
4.3 average out of 5 rating of 22 reviews
Sort reviews by
Download the Wotif app and make your trip a breeze
- Get real-time notifications for gate changes and flight delays
- Access all your itineraries, even when you’re offline
- Save with mobile-exclusive deals