- Junction City
- 3 min walk
- Bogyoke Market
- 4 min walk
- Yangon General Hospital
- 6 min walk
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Yangon, Pan Pacific Yangon is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. Yangon Zoological Gardens and Yangon Elephant Museum are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Junction City - 3 min walk
- Bogyoke Market - 4 min walk
- Yangon General Hospital - 6 min walk
- Sule Pagoda - 12 min walk
- Yangon National Theatre - 15 min walk
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 17 min walk
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Saan – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Hai Tien Lo – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine.
- Teak – Bar.
About this property
Pan Pacific Yangon
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
everything was great about the hotel. Not so the experience with hotels.com