- Myanmar Plaza
- 18 min walk
- Myanmar Gems Museum
- 2 min drive
- Inya Lake
- 5 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Yangon, Mercure Yangon Kaba Aye is in the business district and connected to the airport. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. Consider Myanmar Event Park for a night out or The Planetarium if you're traveling with kids.
- Myanmar Plaza - 18 min walk
- Myanmar Gems Museum - 2 min drive
- Kaba Aye Pagoda - 3 min drive
- Inya Lake - 5 min drive
- Yangon University - 6 min drive
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 8 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 9 min drive
- MiCasa Restaurant & Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- MiCasa Restaurant & Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Mercure Yangon Kaba Aye
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good peaceful stay.
The rooms are spacious and the housekeeping staff are superb. The WiFi wasn’t very good, keep losing connection. The area is a bit quiet and the next building seems to be under construction, there are not many close by facilities i.e. mall or shops. Overall a good place to stay if you prefer peace and quiet.