Rooms was OK but breakfast no have international menu
- Myanmar Event Park
- 12 min walk
- People's Park
- 17 min walk
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- 7 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Yangon, Hotel Accord is in the business district. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. The Planetarium and Yangon Elephant Museum are also worth visiting.
- Myanmar Event Park - 12 min walk
- People's Park - 17 min walk
- Shwedagon Pagoda - 7 min drive
- National Museum of Myanmar - 9 min drive
- Yangon Zoological Gardens - 13 min drive
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 13 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort