- Kandawgyi Lake
- 14 min walk
- Karaweik Palace
- 14 min walk
- Nga Htat Gyi Pagoda
- 7 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Yangon, Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon is in the business district and on a lake. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Bogyoke Aung San Stadium, or consider a night out at Myanmar Event Park. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (250 reviews)
- Safe (237 reviews)
- Good eats (111 reviews)
- Kandawgyi Lake - 14 min walk
- Karaweik Palace - 14 min walk
- Nga Htat Gyi Pagoda - 7 min drive
- Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda - 8 min drive
- Yangon Zoological Gardens - 9 min drive
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 10 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Kohaku Japanese – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- The Emporia Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Tiger Hill Chinese – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Club Rizzoli – Bar. Open daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Pool-view café. Open daily.
About this property
Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Comfortable with good services.