Excellent. Very high end accommodation which is well managed. Situated in between Windermere and Bowness so 10 min walk to either. Other hoteliers should visit this establishment to understand what the standard should be. Thank you.
- World of Beatrix Potter
- 10 min walk
- Bowness Pier
- 15 min walk
- Bowness Bay Marina - Electric boat hire
- 19 min walk
- Barrow-In-Furness (BWF-Walney Island)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Windermere, St John's Lodge (incl off-site health club) is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Windermere and Ullswater, while World of Beatrix Potter and Old Laundry Theatre are cultural highlights. Lakes Aqaurium and Go Ape Grizedale are also worth visiting. Our guests love the bed & breakfast's central location.
- World of Beatrix Potter - 10 min walk
- Bowness Pier - 15 min walk
- Bowness Bay Marina - Electric boat hire - 19 min walk
- Lake Windermere - 20 min walk
- Windermere Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Windermere Station - 16 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 90 min drive
About this property
St John's Lodge (incl off-site health club)
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place, comfy bed and amazing shower