- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Windermere Golf Club
- 17 min walk
- Bowness Pier
- 19 min walk
- World of Beatrix Potter
- 20 min walk
- Barrow-In-Furness (BWF-Walney Island)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Windermere, Linthwaite House is in a rural location and next to a golf course. Lake Windermere and Lyth Valley reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Go Ape Grizedale and Lakes Aqaurium. Lakeland Maze Farm Park and Yewbarrow House Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Lake Windermere - 16 min walk
- Windermere Golf Club - 17 min walk
- Bowness Pier - 19 min walk
- World of Beatrix Potter - 20 min walk
- Hill Top - 10 min drive
- Windermere Station - 5 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 89 min drive
- Stella Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- The Bar & Conservatory – Garden-view bar. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wonderful weekend away. The hotel and views are stunning. Staff could not be more helpful.