- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- World of Beatrix Potter
- 5 min walk
- Bowness Pier
- 6 min walk
- Lake Windermere
- 9 min walk
- Barrow-In-Furness (BWF-Walney Island)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Windermere, Laura Ashley - The Belsfield is on a lake. World of Beatrix Potter and Old Laundry Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Windermere Golf Club and Orrest Head. Go Ape Grizedale and Lakes Aqaurium are also worth visiting.
- World of Beatrix Potter - 5 min walk
- Bowness Pier - 6 min walk
- Lake Windermere - 9 min walk
- Windermere Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Holehird Gardens - 4 min drive
- Windermere Station - 4 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 90 min drive
- The Belsfield Restaurant – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Brasserie – Brasserie offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Laura Ashley - The Belsfield
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort