- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- World of Beatrix Potter
- 3 min walk
- Bowness Pier
- 4 min walk
- Lake Windermere
- 7 min walk
- Barrow-In-Furness (BWF-Walney Island)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Windermere, Field House Guest House is in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Windermere and Ullswater, while World of Beatrix Potter and Old Laundry Theatre are cultural highlights. Lakes Aqaurium and Go Ape Grizedale are also worth visiting.
- World of Beatrix Potter - 3 min walk
- Bowness Pier - 4 min walk
- Lake Windermere - 7 min walk
- Windermere Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Hill Top - 28 min drive
- Windermere Station - 6 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 90 min drive
About this property
Field House Guest House
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very clean, tidy, and the staff were brilliant. Breakfast was delicious, and the views from the back are beautiful (even on a wet morning).