- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- World of Beatrix Potter
- 4 min walk
- Bowness Pier
- 9 min walk
- Windermere Golf Club
- 3 min drive
- Barrow-In-Furness (BWF-Walney Island)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Bowness Guest House is located in Windermere. Orrest Head and Windermere Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Go Ape Grizedale and Lakes Aqaurium. Lakeland Maze Farm Park and Yewbarrow House Gardens are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's central and quiet location.
- World of Beatrix Potter - 4 min walk
- Bowness Pier - 9 min walk
- Lake Windermere - 10 min walk
- Windermere Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Hill Top - 29 min drive
- Windermere Station - 5 min drive
- Durham (MME-Tees Valley) - 89 min drive
About this property
Bowness Guest House
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fab Guest House
Fabulous guest house, room was very clean and warm. Only a short walk into town. Bernard and Michelle were very welcoming and could not do enough to make our stay a good one. We would definitely stay again.