- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Whitchurch Silk Mill
- 12 min drive
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- 13 min drive
- Sparsholt College
- 17 min drive
- Southampton (SOU)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Winchester, Norton Park is in a rural location and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Queen Eleanors Garden and Winnall Moors Nature Reserve, while Gurkha Museum Winchester and Royal Green Jackets Museum are cultural highlights. Marwell Zoo and Finkley Down Farm are also worth visiting.
- Whitchurch Silk Mill - 12 min drive
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery - 13 min drive
- Sparsholt College - 17 min drive
- Theatre Royal Winchester - 21 min drive
- Avington Park - 22 min drive
- Winchester Micheldever Station - 4 min drive
- Southampton (SOU) - 29 min drive
- Scene Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Room ok apart from being very dark 1 light not working 1 other light didnt even have a bulb. Long walk to Main facilities from the room down a very cold corridor. Limited Menu in Restaurant. Plus side close to A303 and plenty of parking.