- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sparsholt College
- 12 min drive
- Whitchurch Silk Mill
- 14 min drive
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- 18 min drive
- Southampton (SOU)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Winchester, Days Inn by Wyndham Sutton Scotney South is in a rural location. Gurkha Museum Winchester and Royal Green Jackets Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Winchester Cathedral and Great Hall. Marwell Zoo and Finkley Down Farm are also worth visiting.
- Sparsholt College - 12 min drive
- Whitchurch Silk Mill - 14 min drive
- Theatre Royal Winchester - 17 min drive
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery - 18 min drive
- Avington Park - 18 min drive
- Winchester Station - 10 min drive
- Southampton (SOU) - 21 min drive
- McDonalds – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- Costa – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Sutton Scotney South
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
The location is very good.easy check in. Bed very clean bathroon could be cleaner eg.floor behind door. Window frames really awful ...need cleaning.