- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Knebworth House
- 10 min drive
- Barn Theatre
- 10 min drive
- Aldwickbury Park Golf Club
- 11 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Welwyn, The Brocket Arms is in a rural location. Notable landmarks in the area include Knebworth House and Hatfield House. Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Paradise Wildlife Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the inn's quiet location.
- Knebworth House - 10 min drive
- Barn Theatre - 10 min drive
- Aldwickbury Park Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Big Space - 13 min drive
- Gordon Craig Theatre - 15 min drive
- Welwyn North Station - 13 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton) - 25 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
About this property
The Brocket Arms
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Business Stop Over
Food was at best ok, I ordered a burger and chips which was rare (not a problem but unexpected) and had 3 stalk ends of the tomatoes in it?!? Room was comfortable but the security/firs light was nearly bright enough to read from. That should be sorted, as did not make for a great nights sleep. Otherwise pub, staff and everything was as good and friendly and helpful as I remember from previous stays.