- George Washington University
- 8 min walk
- Kennedy Center
- 9 min walk
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- 12 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the waterfront, The Watergate Hotel is in Washington's Foggy Bottom neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Kennedy Center and National Museum of American History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Lincoln Memorial and White House. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Foggy Bottom Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- George Washington University - 8 min walk
- Kennedy Center - 9 min walk
- Georgetown Waterfront Park - 12 min walk
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial - 16 min walk
- Lincoln Memorial - 17 min walk
- Foggy Bottom Station - 7 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 17 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 14 min drive
- The Top of the Gate – Open on select days.
- Whisky Bar – Open daily.
About this property
The Watergate Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities