- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- White House
- 2 min walk
- George Washington University
- 13 min walk
- National Museum of American History
- 18 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Washington, The Hay-Adams is in the city center and near the airport. National Museum of American History and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and L'Enfant Plaza. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Smithsonian's National Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- White House - 2 min walk
- George Washington University - 13 min walk
- Washington Monument - 17 min walk
- National Museum of American History - 18 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 18 min walk
- Farragut West Station - 4 min walk
- Alexandria Station - 11 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 15 min drive
- Lafayette Dining Room – Fine-dining restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Off the Record – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Amazing stay as always.