- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- White House
- 8 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 15 min walk
- International Spy Museum
- 20 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, The Architect is in an area with good shopping. National Museum of American History and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Washington Monument. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: McPherson Sq. Station is 6 minutes by foot and Farragut North Station is 6 minutes.
- White House - 8 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 15 min walk
- George Washington University - 19 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 20 min walk
- Capital One Arena - 2 min drive
- McPherson Sq. Station - 6 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 13 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 16 min drive
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Worst lighting ever in a hotel room. Glaring lights. Ac/heater was a window unit and worked but was so loud you couldn’t have a phone conversation or hear tv while it was on. The bathroom light was connected to the bathroom vent and it was really loud as well. Noisy and annoying is how I would describe the room. It was clean and served my purpose and affordable. Could be a great find with some minor improvements!