- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kennedy Center
- 14 min walk
- George Washington University
- 15 min walk
- Georgetown University
- 3 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Washington's Georgetown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C. is in the city center and near a metro station. Kennedy Center and National Museum of American History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Lincoln Memorial. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Kennedy Center - 14 min walk
- George Washington University - 15 min walk
- White House - 2 min drive
- Lincoln Memorial - 3 min drive
- Georgetown University - 3 min drive
- Washington Union Station - 5 min drive
- Foggy Bottom Station - 11 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 17 min drive
- Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I love the 4S and have stayed at various properties in North America and Europe. Two items about the DC property that might improve the guest experience: 1. Please don't allow smoking in the courtyard where people are eating and enjoying the outdoors. I had my daughter with me and the smoke really bothers her. Plus, smoking is passe, and some of the cushions have burn marks in them. 2. At check-in, please don't offer to 'upgrade' a guest's room for an additional charge. We know what we want and would like to spend. Or offer an upgrade as a courtesy for longstanding patronage. Otherwise, terrific staff. Mel was very nice to my daughter, and the little takeaway food for the trip home was a perfect finishing touch. Thank you!