- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hampton Court Palace
- 8 min drive
- Thorpe Park
- 14 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium
- 17 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Walton-on-Thames, The Weir Hotel is on a river. Twickenham Stadium and Wentworth Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Hampton Court and Thorpe Park. Check out an event or a game at Kempton Racecourse, and consider making time for Chessington World of Adventures, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the inn's quiet location.
- Hampton Court Palace - 8 min drive
- Thorpe Park - 14 min drive
- Richmond Park - 16 min drive
- Chessington World of Adventures - 16 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium - 17 min drive
- Walton-On-Thames Station - 5 min drive
- Hatton Cross Underground Station - 16 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35 min drive
- The Weir – Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Weir Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really lovely Hotel & Restaurant overlooking the Thames. Our Four Poster room with Balcony was gorgeous. The staff were super friendly and welcoming and we enjoyed a drink out by the river before having dinner in the Restaurant, all of which was really good. The room was spacious and comfy with tea/coffee making facilities and toiletries were supplied in the bathroom too. Breakfast was tasty, arrived quickly and was piping hot. Would definitely recommend and hope to go back some time soon.