ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 466 rooms feature balconies, WiFi and wired Internet. Fridges and room service make in-room dining convenient. Pillowtop beds and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay. DVD players, coffee/tea makers and first-run films are also available.
A relaxing visit to Kohala Spa can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and body treatments along with access to the sauna and spa tub. Kona Tap Room serves local cuisine. With 6 bars/lounges and a poolside bar to choose from, you can enjoy a drink at the resort. Spend the day at the beach and enjoy the 2 outdoor tennis courts, golf course and 24-hour fitness centre. 255000 square feet (23690 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Other amenities include a lazy river, a spa tub and WiFi in public areas. Continental breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Within a 20-minute drive of this 4-star Waikoloa resort, attractions include Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site and Hapuna Beach State Park.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 9559 reviews
About the Ocean Tower at Hilton Waikoloa VillageLocation 69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI 96738
As a guest of Ocean Tower at Hilton Waikoloa Village, you'll find a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 8 restaurants on site, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 6 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this resort measures 255000 square feet (23690 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A hot tub, a 24-hour fitness centre, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Ocean Tower at Hilton Waikoloa Village. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Waikoloa resort.
- 466 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 8 dining venues
- 6 bars or lounges
- 255000 sq ft of conference space
- 23690 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1988
- Bar by the pool
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Lazy river
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) (31.5 km / 19.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Ocean Tower at Hilton Waikoloa Village offers 466 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels, first-run films and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Waikoloa resort provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and microwaves can be requested.
- Private balcony
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- First-run films
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Kona Tap Room – This gastropub specialises in local cuisine.
Lagoon Grill – This diner specialises in American cuisine. Open daily.
Kamuela Provision Company – This steakhouse specialises in American cuisine. Open daily.
Kona Pool Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Boat Landing Cantina – This restaurant only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Tax ID - TA-063-091-0976-01
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 40 for adults and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 30.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pool access available from 8:30 AM to 11 PM.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.