- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sooke Harbour
- 2 min walk
- District of Sooke Municipal Hall
- 6 min drive
- Sooke Region Museum
- 7 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 59 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sooke, Sooke Harbour House is on the waterfront. Sooke Region Museum and Mercurio Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Saltwest Naturals and Tugwell Creek Honey Farm and Meadery. Witty's Lagoon Regional Park and Langford Lanes are also worth visiting.
- Sooke Harbour - 2 min walk
- District of Sooke Municipal Hall - 6 min drive
- Sooke Region Museum - 7 min drive
- Saltwest Naturals - 12 min drive
- East Sooke Park - 36 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 59 min drive
- Dining Room – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Sooke Harbour House
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful property. We got away in early December for a weekend before all the holiday crazyness. The room was upgraded and amazing.. about 1000sq ft. The bedroom had a sitting area with a fireplace and overlooked the water. The food, whick I've head stories about for years, lived up to the hype and the staff were exceptional. We will do it again anytime we need a weekend to disconnect.