- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Victoria Harbour
- 1 min walk
- The Robert Bateman Centre
- 1 min walk
- Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal
- 2 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Victoria's James Bay neighborhood, Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria On The Harbour is in the city center and near the beach. Travelers looking for local activities can try Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Royal BC Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre or Royal Athletic Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Victoria Harbour - 1 min walk
- The Robert Bateman Centre - 1 min walk
- Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal - 2 min walk
- Government Street - 3 min walk
- British Columbia Parliament Building - 4 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Belleville's Diner – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria On The Harbour
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I kept tripping over the step that leads to the bathroom. Weird design.