A family-friendly stay in Vanaira Bay awaits you at Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat. You'll find Waitatavi Bay and Na Sau Bay nearby. Highlights at this beachfront resort include a restaurant, a beach bar, and a bar/lounge.
You can enjoy private yards, in-room childcare, and in-room massages, featured in all 10 individually decorated rooms. Additionally, room service and free toiletries are available.
About the Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle are available for a fee. Spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat.
Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Vanaira Bay resort.
- 1 floor
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 8 buildings
- Built in 2003
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( FJD 18 per day )
- Airport: Taveuni (TVU-Matei)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and ferry terminal shuttle
Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat offers 10 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Private outdoor space
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
Babale Restaurant & Bar - This beachfront family restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Boat tours on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for FJD 40.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Boat transfer per adult: FJD 40 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: FJD 20 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: between FJD 10.00 and FJD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 18 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 65.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: FJD 30 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 40.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat Hotel
- Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat Hotel Vanaira Bay
- Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat Vanaira Bay
- Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat Hotel Taveuni Island
- Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat Resort Vanaira Bay
- Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat Resort
- Dolphin Divers Retreat Vanair
You should know
To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat and shuttle. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation. Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details. Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms. Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.