ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, TVs, and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 250 accommodations. Kitchens come with fridges, microwaves, and hobs, making in-room dining convenient.
The restaurant, Le Bord de Marne, serves international cuisine and is open for dinner. Enjoy the fitness centre along with access to bike rentals and a playground. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 8 AM and 11 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Places within a 15-minute drive of this 4-star Le Tremblay campsite include Centre Commercial les Arcades and Chateau de Vincennes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
36.0% of guests recommend out of 254 reviews
About the Camping Paris EstLocation 110 Boulevard des Alliés, Champigny-sur-Marne, 94500
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed during January, February and March:
- Dining venue
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A fitness centre, a terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at Camping Paris Est. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Champigny-sur-Marne campsite is smoke free.
- 250 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (19.9 km / 12.4 mi)
- Train station: Champigny-sur-Marne Les Boullereaux-Champigny Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Camping Paris Est offers 250 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished patios. Accommodation at this 4-star campsite has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Cable televisions are provided.
- In-room kitchen
- Private patio (furnished)
- Cable channels
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Le Bord de Marne – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 4.5 per night.
- Pets: EUR 3.40 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.63 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 3.40 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4.5 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.