ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 10 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, DVD players and in-room massages. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and designer toiletries. Additionally, pillow menus, ceiling fans and hairdryers are available.
At the guest house's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the fitness centre and sauna. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas, massage/treatment rooms and laundry facilities. Full breakfast is available daily between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 5-star Ulladulla guest house, you'll be 3.2 km (2 mi) from Mollymook Beach.
Ulladulla Guest House ratings based on 86 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Ulladulla Guest House
24 Apr. 2019 by Elizabeth
Thank you for your lovely review - it is greatly appreciated.
17 Apr. 2019 by Elizabeth
Thank you. We really appreciate your lovely review.
8 Jan. 2019 by Andrew and Elizabeth
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
9 Jan. 2019 by A&E
thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us
Very friendly. Excellent in all respects
Enchanting old world charm
My Stay At Ulladulla Guesthouse
Our Valentine’s Day visit
Hosting was top class and bed was brilliant
About the Ulladulla Guest HouseLocation 39 Burrill Street, Ulladulla, NSW 2539
As a guest of Ulladulla Guest House, you'll find 2 hot tubs, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Ulladulla Guest House. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Ulladulla guesthouse.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (212.2 km / 131.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ulladulla Guest House offers 10 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and complimentary bathrobes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Ulladulla guesthouse provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Ulladulla Guest House has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 5 and AUD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per day (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ulladulla Guest House
- Ulladulla Guest House Hotel Ulladulla
- Ulladulla Guest House Guesthouse
- Ulladulla House house
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the guesthouse before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.