- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Natural History Museum at Tring
- 6 min drive
- Rex Cinema
- 11 min drive
- Ashridge Estate
- 18 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tring, Champneys Tring is in the historical district. Chartridge Park Golf Club and Ashridge Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore College Lake Nature Reserve and Gadebridge Park. Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Natural History Museum at Tring - 6 min drive
- Rex Cinema - 11 min drive
- Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre - 17 min drive
- Ashridge Estate - 18 min drive
- Gadebridge Park - 19 min drive
- Tring Station - 9 min drive
- Chesham Station - 10 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton) - 35 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort