Get an overview of this hotel 4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
At Potters Toowoomba Boutique Hotel you'll be within just a 10-minute stroll of Laurel Bank Park and Grand Central Shopping Centre. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, free self parking, and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 54 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers. Refrigerators and room service make in-room dining convenient. Additionally, free bottled water, safes, and irons/ironing boards are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Potters Toowoomba Boutique Hotel
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Toowoomba hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Potters Toowoomba Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 2017
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Toowoomba Station (0.9 km)
- Parking: Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 9:00 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Potters Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 14.5 and AUD 21.5 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Potters Boutique Hotel
- Potters Toowoomba Boutique
- Potters Boutique