- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 18 min walk
- Nippon Budokan
- 4 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown
- 4 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighborhood, Tokyu Stay Yotsuya is in the business district and near a metro station. Tokyo Midtown and Toyosu Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Yoyogi Park. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Tokyo Tower, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Yotsuya-Sanchome Station is 8 minutes by foot and Akebonobashi Station is 13 minutes.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 18 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 4 min drive
- Waseda University - 5 min drive
- Yotsuya Station - 4 min walk
- Yotsuya-Sanchome Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Jonathan – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Tokyu Stay Yotsuya
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staff was very nice and helpful. The room was small but nice and clean with a microwave, refrig. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel was the bed was not very good.