- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 2 min drive
- Yoyogi Park
- 3 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 4 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Tokyo Tower, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 3 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 4 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 5 min drive
- Waseda University - 6 min drive
- Tochomae Station - 6 min walk
- Shinjuku Station - 14 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29 min drive
- MORETHAN TAPAS LOUNGE – Family restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- MORETHAN GRILL – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The property was neat and had a decent western breakfast (no local options were available). However, it was a bit far away from Shinjuku station, especially it was difficult to carry luggage and walk (if you plan to walk). The check in and check out are really quick as they have been automated by using systems.