ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Separate bathtubs and showers, hairdryers, and desks are featured in all 278 rooms. Down comforters welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and slippers. Additionally, fridges and free toiletries are available. Limited housekeeping is available.
At the hotel's restaurant, you can grab a bite to eat. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, laundry facilities, and a microwave in a common area. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Sights within a 20-minute drive of this 3-star Arakawa hotel include Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 101 reviews
About the APA HOTEL TKP NIPPORI-EKIMAELocation 5-52-9, Higashinippori, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo, 116-0014
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Vending machine, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at APA HOTEL TKP NIPPORI-EKIMAE. This 3-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 278 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Train station: Tokyo Nippori Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
APA HOTEL TKP NIPPORI-EKIMAE offers 278 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bathrobes and complimentary slippers. Beds feature down comforters. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- LCD television
- Electric kettle
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
APA HOTEL TKP NIPPORI-EKIMAE has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 300 per person, per night, based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200.00 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.