- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tokoriki Island, Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island, Fiji is on the beach.
- Waitui House – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Pantry – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and light fare daily.
- The Reef Bistro – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Sala Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
- Coco Palms – Theme restaurant with a bar offering Caribbean cuisine. Open on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island, Fiji
Food and drink
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
5 star location - 5 star prices - 2 star service
Amazing location, views and white sand beach, the island is paradise. But there are problems in paradise. The staff were really friendly but overall shoddy. Their was a crypto bug or food poisoning leading to health inspectors and the resort being like a ghost town while people were sick. Food orders were constantly wrong and billing was inaccurate. Coming from the Sofitel on Denaru the comparisons between food and staff were like night and day. The prices were really steep for even basic things and with that, I was expecting a higher level of service. Big gap between price and value. I would not recommend staying here and makes me think less of Sheraton brand.