- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Temecula Museum
- 4 min walk
- Old Town Temecula Community Theater
- 10 min walk
- 8 min drive
- Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Motel 6 Temecula - Rancho California is in a walkable area with good shopping. Travelers looking for local activities can try Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course and Ponte Winery, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Old Town Temecula Community Theater.
- Temecula Museum - 4 min walk
- Old Town Temecula Community Theater - 10 min walk
- Promenade - 8 min drive
- Paint a Dream - 8 min drive
- Temeku Hills Golf and Country Club - 9 min drive
- Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 45 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Temecula - Rancho California
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
I really didn’t use any of the amenities I was just there over night but having the Dennys close by was a plus, the towels and toilet tissue are extremely rough , no blow dryer or iron available and no continental breakfast is offered..