ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy digital TV, coffee/tea makers and portable fans, featured in all 27 rooms. Bathrooms are shared.
This bed & breakfast has free WiFi in public areas, luggage storage and a television in a common area. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. Continental breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 9 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this Darling Harbour B&B include Sydney Lyric Theatre and Powerhouse Museum.
The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour ratings based on 303 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour
About the The Woolbrokers at Darling HarbourLocation 22 Allen Street, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour offers its guests coffee/tea in common area, laundry facilities, and a television in common area. WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Pyrmont bed & breakfast.
- 1 building
- 27 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1886
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (10.7 km / 6.7 mi)
- Train station: Exhibition Centre Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Convention Light Rail Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour offers 27 forms of accommodation with portable fans and blackout curtains. 32-inch LED televisions come with digital channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are shared (in-room sink)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Portable fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to 7 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property at least 24 hours in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property will place a credit card authorization of AUD 100 as a security deposit/incidentals bond, 48 hours prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 6 AM to 7 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 42 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No lifts
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 7.50 for adults and AUD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 17 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 13 (one-way), (from 3 to 9 years old)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 17 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 42 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Woolbrokers Darling Harbour B&B
- Woolbrokers B&B
- Woolbrokers Darling Harbour
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour.