ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs with DVD players are featured in all 416 rooms, and you can enjoy separate bathtubs and showers, free newspapers, and safes. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. You'll find nice touches like soaking tubs, bathrobes, and free toiletries to enhance your stay. Hairdryers, phones, and irons/ironing boards are also available.
The restaurant, Mosaic Restaurant, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. The Bar, Lounge, and Room is the hotel's own lobby lounge, serving drinks along with breakfast and lunch. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre, and a coffee shop/café. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 5-star Sydney Central Business District hotel include Sydney Tower and Hyde Park.
The Westin Sydney ratings based on 1,103 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Sydney
About the The Westin SydneyLocation 1 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Westin Sydney. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Sydney hotel is smoke free.
- 416 guestrooms or units
- 31 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1999
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (17.2 km / 10.7 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Sydney offers 416 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Mosaic Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Bar, Lounge, and Room – This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 19 years old are not allowed in the health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 110.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 for adults and AUD 22.5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 68.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 78.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 110.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westin Sydney Hotel
- Westin Hotel
- Westin Sydney
- Sydney Westin
- Westin Sydney Hotel Sydney
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.