ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with cable channels, and all 83 rooms feature balconies, WiFi and coffee/tea makers. Fridges, free newspapers and safes are also available.
The restaurant, Manly Wine, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Spend the day at the beach and enjoy the on-site spa tub. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour business centre and laundry facilities. Breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Places within a 15-minute walk of this 4.5-star Manly hotel include Manly Wharf and Fairy Bower Beach.
The Sebel Sydney Manly Beach ratings based on 334 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Sebel Sydney Manly Beach
4 days in Manly
South Tower - Sebel Sydney - Manly Beach
4 Mar. 2018 by Kyong Pang
Dear Paul, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and please accept my apologies as we did not meet your expectation. Your pictures about the bathroom has been noted and I can assure you this has been brought forward to our housekeeping team. In addition, we are putting some details to our owners to see how we can improve the bathroom standards. In addition, we do have another car park spot that we should have offered you. In your next return we can try to see if we can put you into North Tower car parking. Once again please accept my apologies for the stay and we look forward welcoming you back. Kind regards Kyong Pang Rooms Division Manager
About the The Sebel Sydney Manly BeachLocation 8-13 South Steyne, Manly, NSW 2095
The Sebel Sydney Manly Beach offers its guests 2 the outdoor swimming pools and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury The Sebel Sydney Manly Beach. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Manly hotel is smoke free.
- 83 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (30.9 km / 19.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Sebel Sydney Manly Beach offers 83 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Rooms open to balconies. Televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. This Manly hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Manly Wine – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sebel Manly Beach Hotel
- Sebel Manly Beach
- Sebel Manly Beach Hotel Manly
- Sebel Hotel Manly
- Sebel Manly Beach Sydney
- Sebel Sydney Manly Beach Hotel
- Sebel Sydney Manly Beach
- The Sebel Manly Beach
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.