ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with digital channels, and all 20 individually decorated rooms feature 17 multiple bathrooms, coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans. In-room dining is easy with kitchenettes that come equipped with fridges and microwaves. Hairdryers, irons/ironing boards and free toiletries are also available.
This lodge has free WiFi in public areas, a garden and express check-in. Other amenities include laundry facilities, express check-out and tour/ticket assistance. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
Within a 15-minute drive of this 3-star Manly lodge, attractions include Taronga Zoo and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
The Outback Lodge Manly ratings based on 122 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Outback Lodge Manly
19 May 2019 by shez
thank you for the review appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again soon
19 May 2019 by jayne
thank you for the score
8 May 2019 by shez
thank you for the 5 out of 5 really appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. regards Shez
22 Apr. 2019 by Shez
Thank you so much for your honesty, we really do try very hard to ensure all guests are warmly welcomed and apartments are presented well - staff do work around the property and not always in the reception area but a press of the door bell will bring them running!!! It was a pleasure having you stay with us. All the best
19 Apr. 2019 by jayne
1 May 2019 by jj
Seriously, you were in a bedsit with shared bathroom, every guest house/small hotel always asks for guests to be considerate by washing up your own plates and placing your garbage in the bins - this is standard practice - staff are not employed to wash up after you, if you want this type of accomodation best to stay at the 5 star hotels.
30 Apr. 2019 by hayne
why was there an issue nothing recorded with staff
7 Apr. 2019 by jayne
14 Mar. 2019 by Jayne
Exactly right, you do get what you pay for, we have options for all budgets, beautiful studio and 1 bedroom apartments with views or the budget bedsits which are suitable for 1-2 persons watching their dollars - the choice is entirely up to the guest, thanks for the review.
12 Mar. 2019 by jayne
thank you for the review appreciate it
About the The Outback Lodge ManlyLocation 5 Smith Street, Manly, NSW 2095
The Outback Lodge Manly offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. WiFi is free in public spaces. The Outback Lodge Manly also features laundry facilities, express check-in, and express check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Manly lodge.
- 1 floor
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 3 buildings
- Built in 1900
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (31.3 km / 19.4 mi)
The Outback Lodge Manly offers 20 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Accommodation at this 3-star lodge has kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Manly lodge provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Digital televisions are provided. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan.
- In-room kitchenette
- 17 bathrooms
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ceiling fan
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance by email or telephone for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: AUD 30 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of AUD 100 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 20 per stay
- Breakage deposit: AUD 20 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Pet deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: AUD 30 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: AUD 60 (subject to availability)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Outback Lodge Manly
- Outback Lodge
- Outback Manly
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.