- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Rocks Markets
- 9 min walk
- Circular Quay
- 11 min walk
- Overseas Passenger Terminal
- 11 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Millers Point, The Langham, Sydney is in the city center and near a metro station. Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Circular Quay and Overseas Passenger Terminal. Traveling with kids? Don't miss SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- The Rocks Markets - 9 min walk
- Circular Quay - 11 min walk
- Overseas Passenger Terminal - 11 min walk
- King Street Wharf - 12 min walk
- Sydney Harbour Bridge - 14 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 8 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 13 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Dining Room – Bistro with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Observatory Bar – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Langham, Sydney
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities