ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, featured in all 556 rooms.
The café, In Cafe, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. ScuBar is the hostel's own bar. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a sauna and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 3-star Haymarket hostel include World Square Shopping Centre and Powerhouse Museum.
Sydney Central YHA - Hostel ratings based on 331 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sydney Central YHA - Hostel
About the Sydney Central YHA - HostelLocation 11 Rawson Place, Haymarket, NSW 2000
Sydney Central YHA - Hostel offers its guests an indoor pool and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at Sydney Central YHA - Hostel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available during limited hours) is available for a fee. This 3-star Haymarket hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 556 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference space
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (9.8 km / 6.1 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Central Light Rail Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Sydney Central YHA - Hostel offers 556 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with blackout curtains. This Haymarket hostel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Hairdryer available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
In Cafe – This café serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
ScuBar – On-site bar. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hostel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available from 6:00 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered from 6:00 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Additional policies and fees may apply for group bookings of 10 or more guests. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 7 for adults and AUD 7 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 15 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 15 (one way), (up to 18 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sydney Central YHA Hostel Haymarket
- Sydney Central YHA Haymarket