ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 22 shared rooms feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and ceiling fans. Fridges and microwaves make in-room dining convenient. Additionally, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards are available. Bathrooms are shared.
This smoke-free hostel offers free WiFi in public areas, a garden and a television in a common area. Added amenities include a microwave in a common area and a fridge in a common area. Each morning free breakfast is served.
Attractions near this East Sydney hostel include Sydney Tower and Sydney Town Hall.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 134 reviews
About the Summer House BackpackersLocation 153 Forbes Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Summer House Backpackers also features a garden, a television in common area, and a microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available. This East Sydney hostel is smoke free.
- 22 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- Parking: Free self parking
Summer House Backpackers offers 22 forms of shared accommodation with shared/communal kitchens and a hairdryer. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and microwaves. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This East Sydney hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Accommodations are shared
- Bathrooms are shared (in-room sink)
- Communal kitchen
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 14
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM-7 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Check-out by 19
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Summer House Backpackers Hostel Woolloomooloo
- Summer House Backpackers Woolloomooloo
You should know
- Children 18 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.