ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 21 rooms feature 4 multiple bathrooms, TVs and ceiling fans. Additionally, fridges, desks and free toiletries are available. Bathrooms are shared.
This business-friendly guest house offers free WiFi in public areas, a picnic area and express check-out. Additionally, you'll find a snack bar/deli, coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 15-minute drive of this Manly guest house include Taronga Zoo and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 14 reviews
About the Sandy Bottoms GuesthouseLocation 6 Steinton Street, Manly, NSW 2095
There's a snack bar/deli on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Vending machine, multilingual staff, and a picnic area are also featured at the business-friendly Sandy Bottoms Guesthouse. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Sandy Bottoms Guesthouse was completed in November 2019. This Manly guesthouse is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 21 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1915
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (30.4 km / 18.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sandy Bottoms Guesthouse offers 21 forms of accommodation with free toiletries and a ceiling fan. This Manly guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Electric kettle
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ceiling fan
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Saturday: 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Sunday-Sunday: 9:00 AM-4 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - 4 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 30.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: AUD 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: AUD 25 for check-in between 7 PM and 11:00 PM
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.9 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Manly Guest House
- Manly Guest House Hotel Manly
- Sandy Bottoms Guesthouse Manly
- Sandy Bottoms Manly