Nice old property and good communication. Good location close to the Union Hotel.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 3 min drive
- Luna Park
- 3 min drive
- Overseas Passenger Terminal
- 6 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Dalziel Lodge is located in North Sydney. Overseas Passenger Terminal and Circular Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Royal Botanic Gardens and The Domain. Luna Park and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge - 3 min drive
- Luna Park - 3 min drive
- Overseas Passenger Terminal - 6 min drive
- Circular Quay - 6 min drive
- Sydney Opera House - 6 min drive
- Town Hall Station - 6 min drive
- Sydney Waverton Station - 14 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Unfortunately I didn’t get the room I booked. (1 king, 1 single for 4 people) And was given a single room seperate to my children which was disappointing and no apology. The manager did acknowledge there had been a mix up though. Other than that, the place was very nice and in lovely surroundings.