- Liked: Staff & service
- Thurston Gardens
- 4 min walk
- Champagnat Park
- 8 min walk
- Fiji Museum
- 10 min walk
- Suva (SUV-Nausori)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Peninsula International Hotel is located in Suva. Government Building and Mariamma Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Thurston Gardens and Champagnat Park.
- Thurston Gardens - 4 min walk
- Champagnat Park - 8 min walk
- Shree Laxmi Narayan Temple - 8 min walk
- Fiji Museum - 10 min walk
- Albert Park - 12 min walk
- Suva (SUV-Nausori) - 36 min drive
- Streetside – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Baka – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Peninsula International Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
not the best place to stay
we went to check in at 3pm . went to the room it wasn't made up or clean. we were then shown another room at the back of the hotel with no windows it was clearly a staff night room. I had booked a superior room as we were on late honeymoon , i asked to see the manager , told not available , then shown a proper room that was acceptable . i wont book this hotel again