- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Government Building
- 2 min walk
- Albert Park
- 2 min walk
- Fiji Museum
- 6 min walk
- Suva (SUV-Nausori)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Suva, Grand Pacific Hotel is in the city center and on the waterfront. Government Building and Mariamma Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Albert Park and Waidroka Reef. Traveling with kids? Consider Zip Fiji, or check out an event or a game at Fiji National Stadium.
- Government Building - 2 min walk
- Albert Park - 2 min walk
- Fiji Museum - 6 min walk
- Holy Trinity Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Thurston Gardens - 9 min walk
- Suva (SUV-Nausori) - 38 min drive
- Prince Albert – Beachfront fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Eastern European cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Levuka Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Na Toba – Poolside bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Victoria Lounge – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
- Streamship Bar – Bar offering regional cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Grand Pacific Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely Historic Hotel
Wonderful hotel with fascinating history.