- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Center
- 1 min walk
- Upham Beach
- 20 min walk
- Hurley Park
- 5 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
St. Pete Beach
Dolphin Beach Resort is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Shoppers can check out John's Pass Village & Boardwalk, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Fort De Soto Park and Tampa Bay. Alligator Attraction and Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Center - 1 min walk
- Upham Beach - 20 min walk
- Hurley Park - 5 min drive
- Eckerd College - 8 min drive
- John's Pass Village & Boardwalk - 10 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Boca Sands Grill – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Dolphin Beach Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Over priced 2 double bed room for 4 people! Staff was nice! Grounds and restaurant fun! View from room was crappy for the price!