Wonderfully generous accommodation with all the little touches.
- Valley Heights Locomotive Depot Heritage Museum
- 6 min drive
- Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum
- 13 min drive
- Driloni National Park
- 20 min drive
- Bankstown, NSW (BWU)
- 54 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Springwood, Storey Grange is next to a golf course and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Blue Mountains National Park and River Road Reserve, while Valley Heights Locomotive Depot Heritage Museum and Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Pepper Stadium or Penrith Whitewater Stadium.
5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Easy parking (4 reviews)
- Quiet (4 reviews)
- Safe (3 reviews)
- Valley Heights Locomotive Depot Heritage Museum - 6 min drive
- Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum - 13 min drive
- Driloni National Park - 20 min drive
- Emu Plains War Memorial - 21 min drive
- Sydney International Regatta Centre - 28 min drive
- Valley Heights Station - 7 min drive
- Warrimoo Station - 10 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 65 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A great weekend getaway
Comfortable for a family of up to 5. On a beautiful bush property. Room clean, good amenities, spacious living area. lovely heritage style decor. Only negative, which was out of the owner’s control, very noisey on our 1st night due to being very windy- metal fireplace chimney top flapping and tree branches scraping on metal roof all night-didn’t affect our kids sleeping though. our 2nd night was not as windy so much quieter.